• X-MEN #91
• FIRST PRINTING
• CONDITION: VF to NEAR MINT
• PRICE: S$6
• PLOT SUMMARY: "Technical Difficulties" - The X-Men reunite at the Mansion; Kitty, Kurt and Peter follow the S.H.I.E.L.D. ship that has captured Douglock to the Helicarrier.
S.H.I.E.L.D. is unprepared for the massive techno-organic virus Doug infects them with; The Red Skull is revealed as the one who is pulling Douglock's strings; Continued from Uncanny #371; Continues in X-Men 1999 Annual. Cover links with the covers of UNCANNY X-MEN #371 and X-MEN 1999 to form one giant image! Script by Alan Davis (Plot) and Terry Kavanagh, pencils by Andrew Robinson, inks by Dan Panosian. Cover art by Adam Kubert.
S.H.I.E.L.D. is unprepared for the massive techno-organic virus Doug infects them with; The Red Skull is revealed as the one who is pulling Douglock's strings; Continued from Uncanny #371; Continues in X-Men 1999 Annual. Cover links with the covers of UNCANNY X-MEN #371 and X-MEN 1999 to form one giant image! Script by Alan Davis (Plot) and Terry Kavanagh, pencils by Andrew Robinson, inks by Dan Panosian. Cover art by Adam Kubert.
No comments:
Post a Comment